We offer 24/7 water extraction service because we know time is of the essence to minimize damage. We will remove the water and dry the area completely to ensure the damage stops. Call us anytime day or night for water extraction.
Emergency water extraction
We are here when you need us most
Water Extraction Services
Water extraction involves a lot more than just turning some fans on and sopping up the water with every available towel in the house. Take a deep breath, make us your first phone call and we will extract every last bit of water. While you are waiting for us there are a few steps you can take:
- Make sure all electronics are off to reduce the risk of electrocution.
- If possible, remove furniture from the flooded area
- Leave the carpet as is, we will handle it when we arrive
It is imperative that you take action immediately and call us because water can cause widespread damage in your home that is expensive to repair, such as:
- Permanent damage to electronic devices - including cables and wires
- Structural damage caused by water absorbing into your drywall, flooring, and walls.
- Water promotes mold and mildew growth
Mold and mildew are a major health risk, especially to those more susceptible to allergens. Mold and mildew also cause damage to your home and ruin your personal belongings.
Emergency Water Removal
When our carpet specialists arrive, we will determine where the leak or flood originated from and what category the water falls under. What do we mean by ‘type of water’?
Clean water - The source of clean water is not a health hazard, such as rainwater or water from a broken water supply line.
Gray water - Gray water has contaminates that can cause illness. Gray water sources are back low from dishwasher or washing machines, and sump pump failures.
Black water - Black water, is waste water from toilets and poses a serious health risk. If your carpet has been contaminated by black water, then it will need to be disposed of and replaced for health reasons. While we will always do what we can to save your carpet, we will have no choice but to remove and destroy it once it has been exposed to black water.
Why should you call a professional carpet cleaning company for water extraction? We have the right methods and state-of-the-art equipment for complete water extraction. Our process for emergency water removal is the following:
- Find and stop the source of the water
- Determine the type of water and if it is contaminated
- Inspect the area thoroughly for all damage
- Move furniture out of wet area
- Extract the water with our high tech equipment
- If we need to, we will remove the carpet and padding to dry properly
- Thoroughly dry and disinfect area
When you experience a flood or water damage in your home, we know how stressful and upsetting the situation can be. We are here for you, anytime you need us. Save our number so you can quickly reach us when you need emergency water extraction.
Flood cleanup services
Call us ASAP for water extraction
For emergency water extraction in Las Cruces or surrounding cities, give us a call!